Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blank Canvas Tee

Today's brief post is on my first t-shirt and one of the first things I've done well with stretch fabric. This is a very straight forward pattern kindly provided for free on this blog or Craftsy.

My eyes are nearly closed because it's so freakin' sunny today!

I used a unbleached cotton jersey. Decided to keep my first attempt plain and simple.  The pattern uses top stitching for neat and strong finishes. I used a twin needle for the first time which was awesome, cheapest way to make something look coverstitched like a bought tee.




That's pretty much it...Christmas and New Years hasn't left much time to sew, but this only took a few hours including cutting the pattern pieces.

1 comment:

  1. This has worked really well - congratulations on your first t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete